Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wedding Update #4



Sorry for posting another wedding update only 10 days after posting my last one, but people are always ask me how planning is going, so I figured I'd post another update since a lot has gotten done in 10 days!

Today I had a lunch date with a good friend of mine, Marissa, who also helped pick out my dress and I asked her to be my day of coordinator. She is such an organized person and I definitly need that, as I am not always the most organized. I am excited to have her on board! I definitely have some of the coolest most awesome people helping make my day great. In addition to that, I got my engagement photos done (more on that in the next paragraph) and my Save the Dates printed out. I am hoping to get them to people within the next week or two! I also began designing my wedding website, it isn't done yet but when it is I will post a link.

After rescheduling twice because of the snow we finally got our engagement photos taken! I am so excited to share them with you, Olivia Rae Photography did a phenomenal job and I am beyond thrilled to have her capture our day, she does such amazing work as you will see in the few photos below!











No comments:

Post a Comment