Sunday, May 31, 2015

Another Wedding Update!

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd do a quick wedding update. Things are coming along, I bought my wedding ring a few days ago, my engagement ring is off getting resized, so my hand feels naked, but I should have it back in 2 weeks. My wedding website is finished and ready for people to start RSVPing when I get the invites out! There are so many small details I need to figure out yet too and those are always the hardest ones for me, I can never make decisions on the smaller details! I started working on some of the smaller things, like printing table numbers, getting gifts for my amazing bridesmaids, ordering things on Etsy (that site is so addicting!) and collecting things for my centerpieces/decorations! I also met with a florist and discussed my bouquet, the colors and flowers are so breathtaking.

The wedding is only 76 days away!! AHHHHH!!!!! I am just so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment