Friday, August 7, 2015

Probably the Final Wedding Update Blog Post


8 days until the wedding. EIGHT DAYS!!!!!!!! Like, what??!!?! Were we not just getting engaged like a month ago? I just can't believe how fast time has flown by. The journey has been a crazy one, filled with lots of changing emotions, sleepless nights, hours of pinteresting, crafting, planning. But we are down to 8 days! I am beyond excited to marry my best friend in the whole wide world. There is still a lot to get done in the next 8 days, but I am excited and ready! I am not sure what else to say as I am just in a chaotic whirlwind of last minute details right now. Thank you to everyone for your love and support. I have some of the most amazing people in my life who I would not have been able to pull off this wedding without. My father has worked so hard on getting our venue ready, my mom has worked for hours on DIY projects, my in-laws have been so incredibly supportive and loving through the whole process, my bridal party is awesome, and my incredibly awesome MoH created the best bridal shower and bachelorette party I could have ever asked for! I just want to send out a huge thanks to everyone! You all rock! Sorry for all the exclamation points in this post, but I am just so excited that a period just doesn't seem to fit. I love you all tons and can't wait to celebrate with you all!

My future husband is the most amazing person I know :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment