Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wedding, Disney, and Becoming an Adult

I have now been married for 10 whole days! And it has been amazing so far. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, the weather (although it was hot) was beautiful. I can't thank my friends and family enough for being a part of our big day. I am so amazed and still in a bit of disbelief that I am married to such an amazing man.

Stray Lights KILLED IT! Loved my lights <3

Cutest Flower Girls EVER, Practicing for the big day!

Wedding Morning relaxing at the hotel

My Bride Robe

Grabbing some Lunch at the hotel bar

My Dad walking me down the aisle
My phone was stolen during the reception. These girls were adorable! :) 


Thanks for the selfie guys! 

Morning after with my Mother and Sisters in Law! :) 

Teaser Photo from Olivia Rae Photography! I can't wait to see more!



The first 7 days of our marriage was spent at the happiest, most magical place on Earth, Disney World! We had a great Disneymoon full of delicious food, rides and shows (If you haven't seen the new For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-along, you are missing out!) I couldn't have asked for a better Honeymoon, it was definitely busy but I loved being there with my HUSBAND!

On the Plane, ready to go! 

obligatory airplane wing in the air photo
Checking into our Hotel- Art of Animation

Birthday morning, eating Cake in bed for breakfast! :) 

Josh at my favorite park- Hollywood Studios!

Magic Band Love <3 

Selfies because we can. 

We was excited about the R2D2 glow spinning light

Sorry Prince Eric, I already have my Prince Charming! 


Mrs. Disney Shirt

View outside of our hotel- The Little Mermaid section

Epcot on my birthday!

Josh bought me Ears! 

Eating Lunch in France :) 

The most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen

Josh and the sunset

You can just call me Elsa


My all time favorite ride ever!

Josh and the Tree of Life

Hanging out in Morocco at the World Showcase in Epcot 

Mexico!

Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom, Josh's favorite ride

We got to ride the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train before the rest of the Swartz Family! 

Gelato in Italy

Josh was not amused by these Ears

Big Golf Ball at night!

"Look Josh, it's a Dinglehopper" 

Animal Kingdom Selfie

King Triton


Giraffes are the cutest

so are zebras

Our future house <3 

Stitch stole my spot! 


Now we are back home and getting ready to move into our new place together! We opened all our wedding presents yesterday, and I am so extremely thankful for everyone who spent their time, energy and money on Josh and I. We appreciate your love and support more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment